Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Supernova Elite Chase

Hello -

My name is Hugo, and live in Dallas, Texas.  Im 26 years old, and happily married to my wife Learyn. We have two english bulldogs, who are basically our babies. I was very into sports a while back, but working on the computer for a couple years has taken its toll on me, so time to start excercizing again.

My poker goals for 2011 are the following:
- Achieve SuperNovaElite Status on Pokerstars(which means playing right about 2,000,000 hands of poker at 1/2nl).
- Make $120,000 + from poker profit.
-Play the WSOP Main Event again.
-Try to stay on pace for SNE.

I need 1,000,000 vpps, i am currently at 80,145 vpps,still a long ways to go, but i think i can get there.

Today is Sunday, so the tables should be good. Thats it for now. Laters.

Hugo.

No comments:

Post a Comment